Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kiss the Girls


James Patterson never ceases to amaze me with his ability to create complex villains in his novels. Alex Cross having just solved the horrific case of Gary Soneji is pulled into a new case, but this time it's personal. Cross' niece, Naomi is missing in pursuit of her kidnapper Alex makes his way to North Carolina where pursues twinning personalities Casanova and The Gentleman Caller. Patterson has created a dark novel that is impossible to put down as he takes you around every twist and turn as Alex Cross attempts to find Naomi.

I really enjoyed the book. It is the first ebook that I have read from start to finish (I shouldn't mention that it is my way to make meetings and workshops pass quickly). Honestly, my heart races as I read Cross' adventures. I am looking forward to the next one!

No comments: