Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

There is only two weeks of summer left before school starts again and there is still so much I want to do before I go back. At least the little one and I have been enjoying some free time the last few weeks.

Last week we went to the zoo and were able to touch stingrays, James wasn't too sure what to make of it, but he had a good time. We have had a few play dates and visited some new parks. Who knew there was a park circuit! This week end hubby set up the trampoline in the backyard and it is now a favourite hangout for the neighbour's kids. James loves running around on it and bouncing, his face just lights up! It has been great to have the time to enjoy James and how much he is growing up.

So, now I have to start getting my head into school mode. I think I will curl up with a good book before I get too serious about school work just yet!

No comments: